The Spring equinox on March 20th and the new moon on March 16 are powerful times. This lunation represents a tremendous shift from endings to new and powerful beginnings.
In Winter, we enter our cocoon for a period of rest and reflection. Creative activity ceases. After the busyness of summer and fall harvest, everything takes a much-needed break.
As Winter gives way to Spring, it’s time to emerge from your cocoon, spread your wings and fly like a butterfly! It’s time to live as your true, authentic self — to live your truth and be ok with it.
Use this month as an amazing chance to tap into the soul of your purpose. Emerge from the repose of winter, set your intention and watch yourself grow into a new, more empowered and vibrant woman. Use the emerging sunlight to reawaken your spirit!
Spring is a time for renewal and rebirth. Are you ready to:
- Open up like a blooming flower
- Rebirth your soul
- Emerge vibrantly from your cocoon
- Welcome a new, more vibrant version of yourself
- Experience new growth and possibilities, and
- Welcome Spring from your feminine soul?
As the days get longer and the weather becomes warmer and brighter, life emerges and blossoms into colorful abundance.
Connect with your vision. Connect with your goals and dreams. Consider what you would like to experience more of and what you are ready to release.
In addition to Spring cleaning, here are some ways you can capitalize on this powerful shift of energy!
Meditate ~ Find a quiet space to reflect. Start by closing your eyes and breathing all the way down into your hips and moving into a place of deep listening and receptivity.
Journal ~ Ask yourself:
- What no longer serves me?
- What am I ready to let go of?
- What changes am I welcoming into my life?
- What direction is my creativity and energy flowing?
- What new growth would I like to see in myself and my life?
- What new experiences would I like to have?
Have a reflection session with yourself ~ Write in a journal, create a video of yourself, sketch, dance with a mirror, anything that lets you explore what excites you most.
Clear your home ~
- Burn sage to smudge your home and buy a salt crystal lamp (salt crystals are released into the air and attach to impurities, weighing them down so they cannot circulate and you will not breathe them in.)
- Install a water fountain (the water fountain will wash away airborne germs. The flowing water also releases negative ions, which is beneficial to your health.)
- Buy some house plants (scientists have found that houseplants – like spider plants, and flowers – like mums and daisies, can remove up to 87% of toxic indoor air in as little as one day.)
Remove something from your life that doesn’t serve you ~ This allows you to make room for something better. You never know what you might let in when you let something go.
Plant something ~ A tree, flowers, a rose bush, or tulip bulbs. Go to your local nursery and get inspired.
Start learning a new language ~ It’s great for your brain.
Take charge of your schedule ~ Manage your time so you will have time to play, play some more, rest until you FEEL rested and then work.
Try something new, be courageous ~ Take an archery class, landscape painting, pottery, dance, martial arts or go on a retreat.